Members-at-Large on the ACEI Board of Directors represent the needs and concerns of ACEI’s community and the viewpoints of individuals concerned with childhood education worldwide. They may be assigned specific projects and duties by the Board President.
- Participating in strategic planning sessions
- Supporting financial oversight of the organization
- Complying with legal and ethical integrity requirements and supporting fulfillment of the organization’s mission
- Assisting in enhancing the organization’s public standing
- Supporting fundraising and financial development efforts to ensure adequate resources to help the organization fulfill its mission
- Actively participating in the Board’s annual self-evaluation
- Preparing for and participating in Board meetings
- Supporting the development of board reports and materials, as required
- Performing other duties as assigned by the President.