- Why should I join ACEI?
- Which membership level should I choose?
- When does my membership start and what documentation should I receive?
- What can I access on the Member Portal?
- How can I become active in the organization?
- Is ACEI membership refundable or transferable?
- What are the requirements to receive a student or retiree discount?
When you join ACEI, you become part of a dynamic community working to advance education around the world and expand your knowledge about children’s education around the world, share your experiences, network with like-minded educators, and receive critical education information and resources.
GREEN level is for individuals who prefer to receive communications from ACEI electronically. This includes an electronic subscription to Childhood Education (6 issues per year).
BLUE level is for individuals and includes a print and online subscription to Childhood Education (6 issues per year) and an online subscription of the Journal of Research in Childhood Education (4 issues per year).
GOLD level is for organizations, child care centers, schools, institutions and companies. This level includes all of the offerings of the GREEN and BLUE levels plus a certificate of membership that can be displayed in your organization or center.
For all of the levels, a one or two year membership is available.
Membership becomes active as soon as ACEI processes your membership application. This can take up to one business day. You will receive an email confirmation with your username and password to login to the Member Portal and print your documentation.
Once you are logged in to the Member Portal, you can…
- Print your member letter
- Update your contact information, username, password and preferences.
- Read your electronic publications and subscriptions (monthly eNews, Childhood Explorer, Childhood Education, etc)
- Submit an article for publication
- Register for an event
- Sign up for additional membership benefits such as discounted insurance and online courses
ACEI members can collaborate with other members through member communities such as Special Interest Forums and Country Liaisons. Members can attend ACEI conferences and events, present their research, participate in sessions, or submit a manuscript for possible publication in Childhood Education, Childhood Explorer, etc. Join ACEI on social media to share information with your networks.
No, ACEI membership is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Students must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited institution and must include the name of the college or university, their program of study, and their estimated graduation date on their application. Retiree’s must email proof of retirement such as a letter from their previous place of employment.
*The student and retiree discount only applies to the BLUE membership level.