World Forum Alliance
ACEI has joined 19 other organizations to support the World Forum on Early Care and Education as members of the World Forum Alliance, an initiative of the World Forum Foundation.
The mission of the World Forum Foundation is to promote an on-going global exchange of ideas on the delivery of quality services for young children in diverse settings. This mission is accomplished through convening gatherings of early childhood professionals around the world and by promoting the continuing exchange of ideas among participants.
Every two years 600 - 800 early childhood professionals from more than 80 countries gather to share ideas on a wide range of issues impacting the delivery of quality services for children and families.
Current Alliance Members Are:
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- International Step by Step Association
- World Organisation for Early Childhood Education (OMEP)
- The RISE Institute
- National Association of Early Childhood Care and Education Malaysia
- Pacific Pre-School Council
- National Day Nurseries Association
- National Children's Nurseries Association
- International Child Resource Institute
- Daycare Trust
- Coordinating Council for Early Childhood Education in the Philippines
- The Consultative Group
- Mother Child Education Foundation (ACEV)
- ChildFund International
- Canadian Child Care Federation
- Canadian Association for Young Children
- Arab Resource Collective
- Association for Early Childhood Education and Development (India)