Childhood Explorer is an online publication that focuses specifically on the experience of childhood around the world. In its pages, you will find informative and inspirational stories about childhood and about projects and campaigns that provide quality education, care, and support to children and youth in diverse communities and circumstances.
Read Volume 1, Issue 1 now.
Click cover to the left to read
Childhood Explorer online.
Click corners to turn pages.
Or, download pdf here.
Call for Manuscripts:
We invite you to submit short, 1- to 3-page, articles for consideration. We are seeking narrative,
Topics of interest are:
• Daily life of a child in a particular geographic location/culture/socioeconomic situation/life circumstance
• NGO initiatives to support children's well-being and education
• Programs/approaches and how they work through real-life application
Global trends in education:
• Partnerships • Global shifts in language use/cultural practices • Global citizenship
Global trends affecting childhood:
• Climate change • Conflict and disaster • Poverty and alleviation efforts • Global health
• Population growth • Migration • Globalization
Please see author guidelines and samples of the writing style and content we are seeking.